Neo Alert Package Setup Guide
Thanks for your interest in Neo stream package. This guide is designed help you through the process of installing a custom stream package.
Before you start messing with your brand new stream package you might want to download a few fonts.
Neo Stream Package
Gritty yet clean, Neo Stream Pack is designed to glitch your stream up a notch. The bold colors mixed with subtitle lines combine to offer a look in to the future. Take the red pill beyond the deception of your current setup.
Tested with OBS Studios, StreamElements, Streamlabs OBS.
Installing Alerts – Streamelements
1. Login to your dashboard streamelements.com
2. Click on my overlays.
3. Once your on the overlays page click the blue button top right corn that says create blank overlay.
4. Overlay resolution. Click start.
5. Rename file in top left corner to Alerts.
6. Click add widget.
7. Click add alert box under alerts button.
8. Click setting cog on follower alert.
9. Replace default sound with Neo-Alert-Sound.mp3 from download folder.
10. Click change video and upload all needed .webm files from your download folder.
11. Select Follower .webm file once all upload.
12. Layout section click first box (text over image.)
13. Under text settings change font to desired font we suggest Open Sans.
14. Advanced Tab/ Change top margin to 333 (Change animation to wiggle and color to white.)
15. Click animation settings change text animation to fade in and fade out with a 1 second delay.
16. Repeat these steps for all needed alerts and your are finished.
Installing Alerts – Streamlabs OBS
1. Login to your dashboard at https://streamlabs.com
2. Click Alert Box.
3. Click Donations.
4. Click Select image and upload all alerts .webm files from download folder 1 at at time or it will not work.
5. After selecting the Donation or Tip .webm file . Replace default sound with mp3 file from Download folder.
6. Alert duration is 8 seconds and text delay is 1 second.
6. Disable donator message text.
7. Change font size to 38 and font weight to 600.
8. Send test alert to make sure everything is working properly.
9. Repeat above steps for all needed alerts.
The end user may use this Alert Package (Neo) for personal or commercial use. It is intended for one (1) user and one (1) device only. These usage permissions do not expire. Re-distribution is strictly prohibited. All graphics alerts and images are property of WRB Media unless written permission is granted. All is outlined in our Terms of services.